Command 400 Incident Command Vehicle
Using Our Service
Call Hamilton County Communications Center at 513-825-2260. A highly trained communications coordinator is available 24 hours a day to take your call and coordinate the mobilization of the unit with logistic team members.
Who can request our services?
Command 400 can be called by any fire department in the tri-state region.
What information do I need to provide?
When calling Command 400, be prepared to give the dispatcher the following information:
- Your name and the requesting agency
- A brief description of the incident
- A call-back phone number, name, and if possible, a radio frequency
- The location where the unit will be parked
- Directions to the incident and staging area
What is the response time?
Command 400 is located at the Blue Ash Fire Station on Kenwood Rd. Minimum response time for Command 400 will be 1 hour. It will also take approximately 20 minutes to set-up the unit for operation.
How is the unit staffed?
The unit will be staffed with 2-3 logistical personnel at all times.
How is the unit funded?
The unit was purchased with Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) funds. The first year of insurance was supplied by the LEPC. Additional funds are being provided by the Hamilton County Fire Chiefs Association.
- Seven 800 Mhz. mobile radios
- Six 800 Mhz. portable radios
- Two High Band VHF mobile radios
- Two UHF mobile radios
- ACU1000 Interconnection device for radio patching
- Headsets at all operatorsâ€™ positions
- Three Cellular phone lines
- External connections for phone and electrical power
COMPUTER NETWORK SYSTEM
- On-Board Local Area Network
- Seven Panasonic Laptop Computers
- Microsoft Office
- E-Mail Address
- Network server and swappable hard drives
- Alpha paging program
- Satellite Internet Access
- Incident Command Software
- NIMS ICS Forms â€“ Hard copy & computer generated
- Two Printer/scanner/copy/fax units
- Local T.V. Station access
- Direct T.V.
- Two color cameras on 25 foot mast
- Nine video monitors
- Five V.C.R.s
- One D.V.R.
- Video Printer
- Digital video receiver for Hamilton Co. Sheriffs helicopters
- Hand-held digital camera
- Columbia Weather Systems weather station
CONFERENCE PLANNING AREA
The Conference Planning Area features everything you need to stage emergency, on-site meetings. A SMART board is linked to a laptop computer for a quick and easy way to plan out strategy, review responsibilities and transmit decisions to the field